Become CAELT™ Center
What do CAELT Centers do?
CAELT Centers represent CAELT in their city, country or region. They can act as both an examination center as well a CAELT preparation course provider. Or they can simply provide a secure testing environment and document checking point. These are some of the roles a CAELT Center may fulfill:
- Provide information concerning the CAELT assessments to their clients and prospective clients
- Provide a secure center and document checking point for candidates where this security option is required
- Provide CAELT preparation courses
- Provide CAELT Assessors for the CAELTplus written and spoken sections
What you will need
- To establish that you are a reputable business capable of carrying out one of more of the functions described above
- That you occupy suitable premises for conducting your business
- That you have the necessary infrastructure (telephone, fax, high-speed internet connection) to communicate with both CAELT and the candidates
- If you are planning to be a physical assessment point, that you have at least one suitable computer available with high-speed internet connection, sound card and speakers/headphone in a room where the candidate can take the assessment with no distractions.
- If you are planning to provide your own CAELTplus assessors please read the Becoming a CAELT Assessor section to ensure that you have personnel who are adequately qualified.
How will you benefit
CAELT Centers benefit by:
- Being able to provide a new service or services with a new revenue stream for very little overhead or initial outlay
- Being marketed through the CAELT network and through CAELT marketing and advertising as a CAELT local center
- Sharing assessment revenues with CAELT for each assessment taken through your center or referred by your center (with additional revenues if you provide document checking and assessors for the CAELTplus).